.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ashley's Trips

This blog initially began as a way for me to share my backpacking adventures through Europe with my friends and family back home. It continues to document my new adventures even though I have returned...

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Heidelberg, Germany:


This is the biggest keg I've ever seen and was located inside the castle. I suppose this picture doesn't do it justice but it holds over 221,000 litres!



This is a picture for Kristin and Johnny I wanted to give them an idea of how I hoped my backyard hedges will look when I get back. Good Luck!



Marianne and I climbed up the hill to see the castle in Heidelberg. It was a very pretty view although my photography in this picture doesn't quite do it justice. Its hard to hold the camera at arms length for a good picture...




This is a view from the castle gardens. Can you say picturesque?




The Heidelberg castle. It was bombed during the war and never built back up again. The side is literally sitting where it fell years ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home