.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ashley's Trips

This blog initially began as a way for me to share my backpacking adventures through Europe with my friends and family back home. It continues to document my new adventures even though I have returned...

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The Crazy Armadillo

Jake had to work at the Armadillo bar last week in the Stratosphere. It is his favorite place to bartend so a bunch of us went down to support our local bartender. He pulled out all of his tricks that night. Below are a few pictures from the evening.




Aman and Norina came out to support after a long day at work. Aren't they so cute!












Jake pouring two "shots" into martini glasses for Joseph and I. Man, I love shots but they do not love me. It was a long night and an even longer next day...










Kristine trying to do a blowjob shot out of a glass of whipped cream that Jake was holding in his lap. She couldn't handle it so I had to "woman" up and take the shot for her.









Here, Jake is pouring Sarah's martini into a glass on his forehead. He then proceeded to lean back on the bar to hand it to her. Nice trick...











An eleven shot multi-pour! Please note the red shot in the middle. I am a princess and didn't want to drink the tequila everyone else was getting! I guess it's good to know the bartender.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home