.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ashley's Trips

This blog initially began as a way for me to share my backpacking adventures through Europe with my friends and family back home. It continues to document my new adventures even though I have returned...

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

August 10th (Leaving Heidelberg)


Here is proof that the restrictions for train travel in Europe are not the same that we see in airports. This vendor in the Heidelberg train station sold nothing but giant scissors, knives, cork screws and other miscellaneous items one could stick in their eye. No running with those bad boys...







This is Marianne with all of our luggage and let me tell you it gets to be a pain in the butt to cart around all of that stuff. Next trip I am taking a small bag with a few pairs of underwear and a toothbrush. Who needs to smell good? We're roughing it right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home