.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ashley's Trips

This blog initially began as a way for me to share my backpacking adventures through Europe with my friends and family back home. It continues to document my new adventures even though I have returned...

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Going to the chapel and we're...

Easter weekend my good friend Jeff got married to his beautiful girlfriend Claire. The following are some pictures from the nuptials. It was a small ceremony in their friend's backyard in Phoenix. The evening was filled with good friends, great tunes and delicious food. It was an awesome night.


Sarah (my standard date to weddings) and I before the ceremony.













Claire and Jeff saying "I do"














Claire walking down the aisle or across the patio and under the tree rather...













Mary and Gib (the mother and stepfather of the groom)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home