.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ashley's Trips

This blog initially began as a way for me to share my backpacking adventures through Europe with my friends and family back home. It continues to document my new adventures even though I have returned...

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Salzburg, Austria


This was our first dinner in Salzburg. It took us forever to find the restaurant that was located in our guidebook. As it turns out it was actually located on the same street as our hostel. This marked the first and last day Marianne was allowed to read the map. Okay, maybe it wasn't the last day but I was close to restricting her altogether...





This is Marianne pointing to what I ordered on the menu. We still aren't sure what it was called but it was tasty enough for me to want a picture so that I could savor it later.


That's right, I actually took a picture of my dinner. Let me describe it for you: gnocchi style potato dumplings, pan fried in bacon fat and covered in a meat cream sauce. Or shall we just describe it as... heaven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home