.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ashley's Trips

This blog initially began as a way for me to share my backpacking adventures through Europe with my friends and family back home. It continues to document my new adventures even though I have returned...

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Vinyard tours and wine tasting


Chateau Pedenclaux was our first stop on the vinyard tour. I got the feeling that it was a younger operation than some of the other vinyards but the tour was pretty interesting. The wine was okay.









Four different labels for the vinyard.













Marianne and I tasting our Bordeaux.













Vinyard #2 Chateau Kirvan. Lovely wine and the guide was really incredible. Below is a picture of the actual chateau on property. The family that owns and operated the vinyard still lives in it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home