.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ashley's Trips

This blog initially began as a way for me to share my backpacking adventures through Europe with my friends and family back home. It continues to document my new adventures even though I have returned...

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Tulsa, OK (Ryan's house)

A few weekends ago I flew out to Tulsa, OK to visit Ryan. Jason was also able to make the trip and it was a fun filled weekend of booze and general debauchery. Ok, well may be just the booze part...


Here is a picture of the famous giant praying hands of some christian televangelist. Europe may have their fancy cathedrals but the good ol' USA has giant metal hands!










True to the Hansen family form we played a round of miniature golf. I didn't win but I would like to point out that I didn't completely lose either!








We went out for sushi and sake. The next two pictures were early on in the evening. The last, well, lets just say it was slightly before I fell off my barstool...







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home