.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ashley's Trips

This blog initially began as a way for me to share my backpacking adventures through Europe with my friends and family back home. It continues to document my new adventures even though I have returned...

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Overwhelmed...


This picture soothes my soul and I don't know exactly why, I suppose there is a certain amount of a maternal thing going on inside...
Between work, planning the office move into a commercial building, wedding plans, invitations, favors, registering for gifts, wedding planners, family, paying bills, getting my tax information together for the mortgage people, buying a new house, a sinus infection that has lasted over a month, crazy dogs that seem to fight on a whim, and keeping the house clean I am feeling a bit overwhelmed. I am finally on some medication that should get rid of the sinus infection and everything else is just temporary. I have to keep reminding myself that it will all be over very soon and then what? I will be married, in a new office building, sporting a new title, hopefully healthier, in a bigger home, and relaxing into the new life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home