.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ashley's Trips

This blog initially began as a way for me to share my backpacking adventures through Europe with my friends and family back home. It continues to document my new adventures even though I have returned...

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Today is a GOOD day...

I thought I would list some of the reasons why I am having such a great day:

1. I was cast in a community theatre production of The Foreigner, playing the part of Catherine.
2. I am not working tomorrow or Monday because my family is going to Utah for a reunion.
3. Saturday, my brother Jason will meet my new fiance, Jake, for the first time.
4. I am completely in love.
5. I have officially found the location of my wedding in April. It is on a friend of the family's property in North Las Vegas and it is absolutely gorgeous!
6. Last night, we got a new puppy. Her name is Hannah and she is a Basset Hound. She is the cutest thing! I have included a few pictures from my camera phone below...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home