.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ashley's Trips

This blog initially began as a way for me to share my backpacking adventures through Europe with my friends and family back home. It continues to document my new adventures even though I have returned...

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Salbzurg, Austria YoHo Youth Hostel Aug 10th


After our fantastic dinner we stopped in at the pub in our Youth Hostel. It was a really neat place to stay and the bar was fairly crowded.











This was one of the guys staying in the same dorm room as us. He was from Scotland but had an English accent. Huh? We think he was just going to school in Scotland but we're not sure. He was a lot of fun and the three of us managed to stay past closing. Oops!









Marianne's expertise in fish came in handy that first night. This was the night manager for the hostel and he had a major fish phobia (What are goldfish going to do to you anyway?). She helped him clean the tank and he hung out with us in the bar after it closed. I also played soccer with him down the hallway for a bit but I, unfortunately, do not have a picture.







Umm, lets just say this happened after the bar closed. I'm not sure that I remember the logic exactly behind it but I do remember that the flowers were fake. Sigh... beer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home