.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ashley's Trips

This blog initially began as a way for me to share my backpacking adventures through Europe with my friends and family back home. It continues to document my new adventures even though I have returned...

Monday, March 26, 2007

Its my party...

I celebrated my 27th birthday this year. I technically was able to celebrate over several days but the following pictures are from the actual day. Jake had to work so I went to dinner with my parents and we stopped at Jake's bar to say hello and eventually do some shooters. Whoever said mom's can't party hasn't met mine. I had no idea she had it in her!!





3 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger Summer Ryan Doyle said...

How do I not have an email address for you?

Anyway, I just wanted to say congratulations to you and Jake and I hope your wedding was wonderful. Have a fantastic honeymoon!

love,
Summer

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger nickel... said...

Ashley! Can you believe that I tracked you down? My friend told me that you can find high school chums on myspace and you immediately came to mind...thus the stalking began!

Congrats on getting married!!! You look so beautiful in your pics and you husband is so handsome! I am so happy for you. I hope we can get in touch soon and catch up! Do you still have that butterfly tattoo on your ass? ;)

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger nickel... said...

Sorry..you may not remember me as nickel! This is Cathy Roundy but its Cathy Snavely now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home