.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ashley's Trips

This blog initially began as a way for me to share my backpacking adventures through Europe with my friends and family back home. It continues to document my new adventures even though I have returned...

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Because we´re B.A.D., we´re B.A.D., really really B.A.D.

When I was old enough to drink alcohol my mom imparted some knowledge to me that she had learned over the years. Things like: always drink a glass of water in between cocktails; a coke, Wendy´s jr. bacon cheeseburger and scoop of Baskin Robins chocolate peanutbutter ice cream really can cure a hang over and most importantly M.A.D.

M.A.D. is my mom´s favorite evening out and I must say that when I am home I quite enjoy the combination as well. M.A.D. stands for Martini Appetizer Dessert. Skip the main course and go straight for the good stuff. While I have been traveling I haven´t really ordered a martini. They don´t seem to be as popular where I´ve been staying so last night Marianne and I decided that while in Spain we would perfect B.A.D. Beer Appetizer Dessert and man, is it tasty. I highly recommend when you go out in the future to just skip to the good stuff...

On a side note: we just came from a chocolateria and they are famous for their churros (long stick shaped doughnut) that is dipped in a cup of melty chocolate. Oh so good...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home