.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ashley's Trips

This blog initially began as a way for me to share my backpacking adventures through Europe with my friends and family back home. It continues to document my new adventures even though I have returned...

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Chalet Martin Gryon, Switzerland


I heard from some people in Interlaken that there were some thermal baths in Gryon, located in the Southwestern part of Switzerland. I had no agenda to stick to and thought, "Sounds good to me"

I stayed here at the Chalet Martin. It was an incredible place to relax for a few days.






This was the view from my bedroom. Seriously.













I'll be honest, I didn't do any rock climbing, the town wasn't large enough to do any shopping, so I spent a lot of my time in the position shown here. Lounging. And I don't even feel a little bit bad about it. The weather was warm and I couldn't be bothered to get out of the sunshine.








Behind the chateau the land was occupied by several Llamas. This one here couldn't be bothered to get out of the sunshine either. Can you blame him?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home