.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ashley's Trips

This blog initially began as a way for me to share my backpacking adventures through Europe with my friends and family back home. It continues to document my new adventures even though I have returned...

Friday, October 07, 2005

Florence, Italy Part Two


A few very cool churches


















A moment of prayer for the loved ones we have lost.











Crystal and I had seen some fireworks being set up alongside the river earlier in the day. We asked the people setting them up what time the show would be and they told us 11 PM. We went to dinner, drank a bottle of wine and then started to head for the river. We got there just as the finale concluded. Bastards. So, instead of turning back and going home we walked ourselves into the nearest pub. It was the kind of night where you discuss the problems of the world and figure out the answers only to realize the next morning that you should've written them down. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home