.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ashley's Trips

This blog initially began as a way for me to share my backpacking adventures through Europe with my friends and family back home. It continues to document my new adventures even though I have returned...

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Capri, Italy Part 2


This is a view from our balcony (I think). Capri was amazing and the weather was warm and sunny for most of the week.











This is hands down my favorite picture of Crystal that I took on our trip. Woo Hoo. Can we say, "Hottie"











I took this picture to show my brother Jason the sourist (can I use that word?) lemonade that I have ever tasted. I added sugar and still couldn't finish the sucker. It was basically straight lemon juice. My mouth waters just thinking about that drink. Yowser!








Crystal, Rania and I at our favorite restaurant in Capri. It overlooked the main square. The food was tasty and not too expensive. This meant that we dined there at least three of the seven nights. Please note that we are actually all dressed exactly alike. How did that happen?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home