.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ashley's Trips

This blog initially began as a way for me to share my backpacking adventures through Europe with my friends and family back home. It continues to document my new adventures even though I have returned...

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Munich, Germany


Crystal and I in the Hostel pub.













I would like to point out that we did some actual sightseeing in Munich and didn't just head straight to Oktoberfest like some of the other travelers we met.

Random Monument number one








Random Monument number two













The original Hobrauhaus in Munich. It was imparative that we went in for a litre and some lunch.











We met some very cool people at the hostel. Tom and Kay (from Washington DC), Padder (Ireland), Crystal and myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home