.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ashley's Trips

This blog initially began as a way for me to share my backpacking adventures through Europe with my friends and family back home. It continues to document my new adventures even though I have returned...

Monday, September 19, 2005

The Heineken Experience


We had just done the Brewery tour in Dublin so we figured why not check out the Heineken Brewery too? FYI- The Heineken Experience is so much cooler. If you are ever in Amsterdam we highly recommend it!









There were a ton of interactive areas within the Brewery tour. Here, DJ Jazzy Crystal is creating some music.











They give you 3 free glasses of beer!













The best invention EVER: the Honcho Poncho

On one side it is a slick poncho material to wear in the rain, the other side is a towel to take to the beach. We used it as a picnic blanket outside of the Van Gogh museum. INGENIUS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home