.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ashley's Trips

This blog initially began as a way for me to share my backpacking adventures through Europe with my friends and family back home. It continues to document my new adventures even though I have returned...

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Ireland Day One


Crystal is not a morning person but who really is at 4:30 AM? We got ridiculously cheap airfare to Ireland but consequently it meant getting up at 4:00 AM traveling by taxi, 3 trains, a shuttlebus and then an airplane ride. The lengths we will go to save a few bucks. It actually just made getting there that much more exciting.






Cliffs of Moher are located on the Western Coast of Ireland. After flying into Shannon we took advantage of the gorgeous day and drove out to the cliffs.











We decided to hike down to the bottom of the cliffs for a better view. The terrain was dodgy at best but I actually made it down and up the cliffs barefoot. You can kind of see Crystal in this picture hiking ahead of me.








The view from the bottom.













The breeze coming off the ocean was a perfect match to the warm sunshine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home