.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ashley's Trips

This blog initially began as a way for me to share my backpacking adventures through Europe with my friends and family back home. It continues to document my new adventures even though I have returned...

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Prague Sight Seeing


This is the main church located at the palace in Prague. I was laying on a bench beneath it to take this picture. We took a bit of a nap on those park benches but the view was pretty neat. There were some very crazy looking gargoyles placed all over the building.









I took these pictures from a pedestrian bridge that cut across the river as well.


























We stopped for an ice cream cone later that day and I couldn't resist taking a picture of the sign.











We stopped in a small pub for a snack and to rest our feet from all the walking we had been doing. Please note Marianne's monster beer compared to my baby beer.










She is so hard core.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home