.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ashley's Trips

This blog initially began as a way for me to share my backpacking adventures through Europe with my friends and family back home. It continues to document my new adventures even though I have returned...

Friday, August 19, 2005

Prague (1st Evening)



Anyone who has eaten ribs at my parent's house should have heard the story from one of my parents about me scarfing down a multitude of ribs one evening when I was in highschool. I took this picture to prove to my parents that I can actually leave some uneaten ribs on my plate. Marianne was nice enough to finish them off for me. They were quite tasty.



Our journey to Prague was disgustingly hot and stuffy. I just wanted to show a picture of how grumpy we were about sitting in a smelly, stuffy, 100 degree train for the couple hours it took for us to get there. Ughh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home