.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ashley's Trips

This blog initially began as a way for me to share my backpacking adventures through Europe with my friends and family back home. It continues to document my new adventures even though I have returned...

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Viennese Pez


Pez. My mom told me that I should make sure and get a trinket or some kind of memory from each place we visited. These are some pez that I bought in a grocery store in Vienna. For those of you who don't know, some pez is only sold in the states while others are sold only in Europe. I found this out with my brother Jason at the Pez-cific Coast Convention in LA a few years ago. That's right, I'm not ashamed to admit the fact that I am a HUGE nerd.

1 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...aaaand thanks for pointing out to everyone that i'm a huge nerd, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home