.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ashley's Trips

This blog initially began as a way for me to share my backpacking adventures through Europe with my friends and family back home. It continues to document my new adventures even though I have returned...

Monday, August 15, 2005

Sziget Festival - Franz Ferdinand Concert


High-Five Tennis: This is a game that was played by the guys as we walked out of the festival toward the train. Essentially, you have to get random people to high-five you in order to score points. The point system is mirrored off how tennis is scored. It was pretty funny.










Apparently I started a pinching fight. This is me losing that battle.











We were so close to the front for the Franz Ferdinand concert. Everyone got packed in like sardines and you moved with the sway of the crowd. It was a hot, sweaty, loud, beer filled, mesh of people. SO MUCH FUN!
It also helped to be next to two rugby players who kept the crowd from squishing Marianne and myself.






I was enjoying a nice frosty beverage after the concert. I think by the end of the night we all had more beer on our clothes from other people in the show than we had actually ingested.











This was the view from where I was in the crowd. We were dead center (I was kind of pushed up against a metal barrier) and about 20 ft from the front.








Marianne lost in an arm wrestling fight with Big Dave after the concert and she had to do a shot of Unicum. I'm still not sure why she agreed to those stakes although Neil did try to help her win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home