.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ashley's Trips

This blog initially began as a way for me to share my backpacking adventures through Europe with my friends and family back home. It continues to document my new adventures even though I have returned...

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Wien (Vienna), Austria

Here is Marianne with an elephant statue. The sign said that it was there for the children. I kept trying to get her to actually get on top of the thing but the rain made it too slippery.










Hedge Jumping

Here Neil was trying to demonstrate the fine art of hedge jumping, a game where people pick small hedges and bushes along the way to vault themselves over.










Neil and Dave were singing "I Feel Pretty" in front of the National Library. They were inspired by the flower behind Dave's ear.










The National Library of Vienna.













Sorry for the crooked picture again but I had to show Marianne sipping wine out of her collapsible cup. This girl was prepared for everything. We were taking it easy one evening. It rained the entire time we were in Vienna so we took it easy most every night we were there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home