.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ashley's Trips

This blog initially began as a way for me to share my backpacking adventures through Europe with my friends and family back home. It continues to document my new adventures even though I have returned...

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Prague Trinkets


There are a ton of stands arond Prague full of paintings, photographs, trinkets and touristy things to purchase. This is a watercolor picture of Prague that I bought for my house. I really liked all of the colors.









Here is the watercolor picture that Marianne bought for herself. Posing next to the picture is "ugly baby." Ugly Baby is a doll that Marianne and her uncle give back and forth to each other in comical ways. She received him right before she left for Europe and so we took pictures of him all around Europe at different monuments and locations. It was always good for a few laughs. You should've seen some of the looks she got from people who caught a glimpse of this doll hanging out of the back of her backpack. Good times.


We also both bought copper pendents with our astrological signs on them. They are hand made and pretty cool looking. We thought this was appropriate because Prague is the location of the Astrological Clock tower.
This is probably not our best picture together but I wanted to show everyone our exciting purchases.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home