.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ashley's Trips

This blog initially began as a way for me to share my backpacking adventures through Europe with my friends and family back home. It continues to document my new adventures even though I have returned...

Monday, September 05, 2005

Our last night in Bielefeld before our trip to Ireland



Kevin, Kasia (Crystal's friend from Poland), Crystal and Marc at the Beer Garden.











Me, Emma, Andreas and girlfriend. We were sitting outside on a beautiful night in Bielefeld enjoying the beer garden the night before Crystal and I left for Ireland










Crystal in the fountain outside of the Irish pub. Believe it or not this happened before any drinking. It was such a beautiful night I suppose she just wanted to cool off for a bit. Crazy girl.










My first full Guinness. Everyone insisted that I have a Guinness prior to our trip to Ireland so that I could truly appreciate how good the brew is in the motherland...










This is Emma doing an Irish jig for us in the Irish pub. She was helping us get into the spirit for our trip to Ireland. We stayed with her family and friends along the way but more of that in later posts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home