.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ashley's Trips

This blog initially began as a way for me to share my backpacking adventures through Europe with my friends and family back home. It continues to document my new adventures even though I have returned...

Friday, September 09, 2005

Random Ruins/Blarney Castle


Ireland seems to be full of random ruins. Crystal and I pulled over onto the side of the road to check out this one on our way down to Cork. It was a former monastary we think... There were bulls, cows and horses wandering around it as well.








Blarney Castle

We HAD to do this super touristy thing while in Ireland. You can't drive by the famous Blarney Castle and not stop to kiss the Blarney Stone. It was an overcast and slightly rainy day but it didn't put a stop to our wandering the grounds.







My little monkey

This tree was literally connected together by that random branch cutting across.










Kissing the Blarney Stone



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home