.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ashley's Trips

This blog initially began as a way for me to share my backpacking adventures through Europe with my friends and family back home. It continues to document my new adventures even though I have returned...

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Ireland Day One Part Two



We drove from the Cliffs of Moher into Nenagh to stay with Emma's parents. Before we arrived into the city we stopped so that I could have my first pint of true Irish Guinness. It was quite tasty.







After a hurried dinner of Irish stew we headed out to pick up Emma's grandmother and great aunt Maureen for bingo.

Auntie Maureen, myself and Grandma Margaret at bingo. They play up to five times a week. I am proud to say that I won €10 that night.








Crystal, Auntie Maureen and Margaret before bingo got started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home