.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ashley's Trips

This blog initially began as a way for me to share my backpacking adventures through Europe with my friends and family back home. It continues to document my new adventures even though I have returned...

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Amsterdam, Netherlands


We left for our next adventure a few days after we got back from Ireland. I bought a backpack for this trip because lugging around a roller bag everywhere was a huge pain. First stop... Amsterdam!









One thing I can say about Amsterdam is that the buildings are really crazy. They all sort of lean together and forward a bit. I'm not sure if you really get the feel for them from this picture but they were all really neat looking.









Crystal and I stopped for refreshments. I am in love with Black Currant Fanta. Why do they not sell this in the states? I'm tell you, it is fantastic. I couldn't get enough, a little bit tart and oh so refreshing. It made me think of my brother Jason though. He would love it!








The street where we lived. We stayed in a hostel in the red light district. ~And they call Vegas "sin city" we don't even come close compared to this town.










The smallest car I have ever seen. Seriously, I think I could fit two of these in my Rodeo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home