.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ashley's Trips

This blog initially began as a way for me to share my backpacking adventures through Europe with my friends and family back home. It continues to document my new adventures even though I have returned...

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Capri, Italy

So all in all Rome felt a bit like a bust. I was sick (still) and Crystal was hobbling around like a cripple. Our friend Rania, we met her in the hostel, had her passport, credit cards, cash etc. stolen so that by the time we left the city not one of us were sorry to say goodbye. My parents took pity on us and traded some of their Marriott Rewards points for us to have a decent place to stay and "recover" from our strenuous traveling. God Bless my parents. The next few pictures will show us in our very posh new environment.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home