.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ashley's Trips

This blog initially began as a way for me to share my backpacking adventures through Europe with my friends and family back home. It continues to document my new adventures even though I have returned...

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Oktoberfest

Oktoberfest is a huge celebration in Germany that happens from the last week of September through the first week of October. It is a huge carnival with beer tents that can hold upwards of 5000 people. There are carnival rides, vendors selling yummy snacks and everyone wears their lederhosen. I don't have too many pictures of this spectacular event because I only stayed for about half an hour. I got sick while we were in Munich and didn't have nearly as much fun as Crystal. What a bummer. But below are the pictures I did manage to take while I walked around.


Kay, Thomas, Crystal, Padder and Paul.













The carnival grounds













The beer tent

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home