.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ashley's Trips

This blog initially began as a way for me to share my backpacking adventures through Europe with my friends and family back home. It continues to document my new adventures even though I have returned...

Thursday, September 22, 2005

The Aftermath

On our last night in Munich Crystal went out to Oktoberfest while I stayed in and went to bed. Around midnight I was woken up by two of the guys in our dorm room who had been sent by Crystal to come and get me. When I got down to the hostel's pub I found Crystal slightly inebriated with her foot on the table trying to ice it with a cold bottle of water. The story apparently goes like this: Crystal volunteered to go on a ride called The Devil's Wheel. It is a large disc that spins right and left while people try to maintain their balance. There were two brothers called up onto the wheel to box and Crystal was picked as the referee. The disc spun left, she had braced herself for it to go right and below are the results. We had to leave for Venice the next morning so it was an extra long night for Crystal because she went to the emergency room to get crutches for our journey.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home