.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ashley's Trips

This blog initially began as a way for me to share my backpacking adventures through Europe with my friends and family back home. It continues to document my new adventures even though I have returned...

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Vatican City

A couple of handy facts about Vatican City: 1. The last sunday of every month the museums are open to the public for free 2. On that Sunday it is strongly advised to go really early because every cheap tourist in the vicinity will be waiting in line (times vary between a 2-3 hour wait) 3. If possible have a gimp with you because you get to jump the cue and get a free wheelchair to use for the day. Woo Hoo!


The wheelchair lift that leads to the Sistine Chapel













The Sistine Chapel (or a small section) you weren't supposed to take pictures but Crystal was feeling rebellious










Crystal's favorite painting




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home