.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ashley's Trips

This blog initially began as a way for me to share my backpacking adventures through Europe with my friends and family back home. It continues to document my new adventures even though I have returned...

Monday, October 03, 2005

Pompeii Ruins

We took a day trip to see the ruins of Pompeii. This was kind of an adventure all on its own: bus ride, ferry ride, bus ride, train ride, and then we walked to the ruins. Now reverse.

The following are some of the pictures from the former city. It was all very interesting and I would suggest a visit if you are ever in Southern Italy.

On a side note: I didn't have a picture of the building but there was a brothel in the town as well. I guess that really is the oldest profession.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home