.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ashley's Trips

This blog initially began as a way for me to share my backpacking adventures through Europe with my friends and family back home. It continues to document my new adventures even though I have returned...

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Como Say What?


My big purchase in Bellagio. I was heading off to Switzerland the next morning and then to Germany where the weather will be a touch cooler this winter than I am used to in Vegas. I figured a nice scarf and hat would do me just fine.








Crystal and I on the shuttle boat. My IPOD and splitter came in handy along the ride. We were rocking out to my tunes and enjoying the scenery.












A few pictures from the lake.



























Como's claim to fame: The Volta Museum. Apparently the inventor of the battery is from Como.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home