.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ashley's Trips

This blog initially began as a way for me to share my backpacking adventures through Europe with my friends and family back home. It continues to document my new adventures even though I have returned...

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Como/Bellagio
















Lake Como was incredible. Crystal and I decided to take the slower shuttle boat across the lake. It was a slow ride to Bellagio (where we were headed to have lunch) but well worth the journey. It is a beautiful area.









We thought this area looked like a place from Star Wars Episode II












We stopped for lunch in Bellagio. The town was a meandering area of shops and restaurants. Here I had a fantastic asparagus, truffle oil and parmesan risotto. So much better than the deli counters we had been frequenting!









A Bellagio sidestreet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home