.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ashley's Trips

This blog initially began as a way for me to share my backpacking adventures through Europe with my friends and family back home. It continues to document my new adventures even though I have returned...

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I Can Fly!


While I was in Interlaken I decided that I had to do some sort of activity. Rock climbing felt a bit out of my league and Sky Diving might have made my mother fly to Switzerland to stop me so I settled on Paragliding.

This is the spot we took off from. You literally run off the mountain and fly. So cool.






My pilot, setting up the parachute and gear













Woo Hoo! Look at me I'm flying!














1 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that. is so. awesome!

but i'm pretty sure mom would've flown out to stop you from paragliding, too, if you told her ahead of time. isn't it just skydiving in a different direction? lol!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home