.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ashley's Trips

This blog initially began as a way for me to share my backpacking adventures through Europe with my friends and family back home. It continues to document my new adventures even though I have returned...

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Marbella Spain

Marianne and I met up in Malaga as planned. We spent our first night in a hostel called The Roaming Bull where we met some cool Canadians and a Brit. Marianne was a trooper staying up after her flight until 3 AM or something like that... The next afternoon we headed down to Marbella where we are staying at the Marriott. Thank you Mom and Dad. It is beautiful and we just got back from a long walk along the beach. Is it really November? You really wouldn´t be able to tell from the weather around here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home