.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ashley's Trips

This blog initially began as a way for me to share my backpacking adventures through Europe with my friends and family back home. It continues to document my new adventures even though I have returned...

Friday, November 11, 2005

Malaga Malaga

Yesterday we went back into the town of Malaga. I like that name a lot. It kind of rolls off the tongue and makes you want to repeat it, so I do: Malaga Malaga. I think Marianne might be sick of hearing me say it... We drove to the city and saw the Picasso Museum. Two museums in two days. We have already bypassed our score from the last month we traveled together. Here we come culture! The town is very pretty and we spent most of the day wandering around and looking in the shops. Afterward I got us ridiculously lost trying to get back onto the freeway. Marianne did say that if she had been driving there would have been a lot more curse words and yelling about the lack of signage in Malaga Malaga. I think I handled myself fairly well considering. So, by the time we got back to the hotel neither one of us wanted to leave again. A quick trip to the grocery store and we were set with two bottles of wine, pate, cheese and crackers. A low key evening to relax the nerves. Tomorrow we check out of this lovely place and head to Portugal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home