.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ashley's Trips

This blog initially began as a way for me to share my backpacking adventures through Europe with my friends and family back home. It continues to document my new adventures even though I have returned...

Friday, December 16, 2005

Thanksgiving Prep


Crystal and Kevin decided to wait and have Thanksgiving dinner this year us. So, only a few weeks later than usual, we made our Thanksgiving feast. It was quite an undertaking and more than once did we each wish we had our Mom's around for consulting.








This is an apple pie that I made for the event. Not my best work but I figured after a few beers, who would notice?











Marianne putting cloves on the ham while Crystal watches on in a more supervisory role.

Crystal was definitely in charge that day. Marianne and I chopped, washed and baked according to her instructions.








Marianne stirring the pie filling.













Kevin carving up the turkey.

So, presentation might have been a little off because the legs sort of fell off the bird when Marianne and I dropped it in the oven but it all tasted great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home