.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ashley's Trips

This blog initially began as a way for me to share my backpacking adventures through Europe with my friends and family back home. It continues to document my new adventures even though I have returned...

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

And the adventure continues...

So I originally thought to myself that the adventure had ended once I stepped off that plane in Las Vegas from Frankfurt. That was it... no more fun, no more excitement, no more freedom. I have since decided that the "trips" website doesn't have to end just because I am finally back home after five months of travel. In fact, great things have happened since I've been back so I figured, why not post some of those pictures, thoughts or links to things that make me laugh. Plus, who is even looking at this website anymore? I suppose there is some freedom in that too.


Jason with his home-made christmas hat. I think he looks a bit like a gnome.



My beagle by the fire on christmas morning. After all was said and done she actually remembered me and continues to follow me everywhere I go...




Christmas eve dinner



Crystal and Kevin back in the states with me for the holidays. We were over at Kristin and Johnny's new place.






Kristin and Johnny's daughter Elliott with her reindeer antlers

2 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger Summer Ryan Doyle said...

I'm glad you're still posting! It'll be nice to hear what you're up to in Vegas. xoxo, S

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

Glad to see someone is still reading it... For some reason my blog was blocking comments so I never quite know if anyone is following-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home