.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ashley's Trips

This blog initially began as a way for me to share my backpacking adventures through Europe with my friends and family back home. It continues to document my new adventures even though I have returned...

Saturday, February 18, 2006

The Boys Came to Town

A few weekends ago my friends Steve and Milan came for a quick visit over the weekend. I had a hard time keeping up, in fact, I only managed one night out with them. I don't know how they did it. We were out until 6 AM the first night and I just couldn't bring myself to do it all over again the next night. They are party animals.
They were in town because Steve was performing at the plaza. He is a comedian in Phoenix and got a last minute gig here. He is hilarious, I highly recommend seeing him if you are ever down in AZ.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home