.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ashley's Trips

This blog initially began as a way for me to share my backpacking adventures through Europe with my friends and family back home. It continues to document my new adventures even though I have returned...

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

First night out back in Vegas...



I met Norina and some friends at Hannah's a few days after my return home. Santana was supposed to be having a surprise performance that night.


Norina, me, Kristine, Helen and Sarah at Hannah's








Scott and I talking, I think this was about the time that we were bonding over his friends pre-ripped jeans. What is the point of paying extra for holes in your pants? Perhaps I am just not trendy enough to understand such things...


Norina and Rich




Santana's band performing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home